Every cloud has a silver lining. This adage is taking on its full meaning at this time. With the passage in the green zone of the island of Montreal we received the new directives of the Ministry of Health (MSSS). henceforth:
- Visitors will have access to common areas inside the facility.
- We can accommodate a higher number of visitors. This is increased to four (4) people at the same time (including the resident) so, 3 visitors. We must limit this number because of the limited space and the obligation to keep a minimum distance between people.
- It will be possible to accompany a resident to the dining room. But since you cannot remove your mask, you will not be able to consume food.
- Training will no longer be mandatory to have access inside the facility. However, we will continue to offer hand hygiene training and strongly invite family members to attend.
Some measures will remain in place:
- WEARING A MASK REMAINS MANDATORY AT ALL TIMES. INDOORS AND OUTDOORS
- The penthouse remains closed for now. We have renovation work that needs to be done there. We will notify you when access is restored.
- All packages will need to be disinfected at the reception.
- Visitor registration remains mandatory upon arrival. You must provide a telephone number where Public Health can reach you in the event of exposure to the virus.
Thank you all for your patience and cooperation.
And do not forget…. KEEP YOUR MASK AT ALL TIMES DURING YOUR VISIT TO US.